The dehumanizing Israeli smoking gun of “INTENT” to Kill Palestinians is documented
One of the biggest problems proving war crimes is intent. The US State Department spokesman just fell into a big trap by claiming that Israel didn’t intend to kill Palestinians. Now that nearly 20,000 civilians including over 8,000 children have been killed by Israel the only remaining mystery is Intent. Fortunately thanks to modern technology and the publicly documented statements of Israelis we have the smoking gun. Here are the sourced statements of all Israeli officials which point clearly to intent to hurt, damage, and kill without any attempt at differentiating civilians from combatants. Statements by the President, Prime Minister, Minister of Defence, and others.
Israeli President Isaac Herzog: “It’s an entire nation out there that is responsible. This rhetoric about civilians not aware, not involved, it’s absolutely not true. They could’ve risen up, they could have fought against that evil regime,” said Herzog.
IDF spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari made the startling admission that “hundreds of tons of bombs” had already been dropped on the tiny strip, adding that “the emphasis is on damage and not on accuracy”.
A prominent Israeli journalist and radio presenter, David Mizrahy Verthaim, has called for wholesale bloodletting. “We need a disproportionate response … If all the captives are not returned immediately, turn the strip into a slaughterhouse. If a hair falls from their head — execute security prisoners. Violate any norm, on the way to victory,” he wrote on X.
9 October 2023, 12:26 pm 23
Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant: “I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed,” Gallant says following an assessment at the IDF Southern Command in Beersheba. “We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly.”
Ariel Kallner, a member of the Israeli parliament for Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party, had the answer. He demanded a repeat of the mass expulsion of Arabs in 1948 known to Palestinians as the Nakba or Catastrophe.
“Right now, one goal: Nakba! A Nakba that will overshadow the Nakba of 1948,” he said
Former deputy foreign minister Danny Ayalon suggested that Gazans should go to neighboring Egypt’s Sinai desert during an interview with Al Jazeera journalist Marc Lamont Hill recorded on Thursday.
Energy Minister Israel Katz said on Thursday that there will be no humanitarian aid allowed into Gaza until Hamas releases the captives it took during its surprise attack last weekend.
“Humanitarian aid to Gaza? No electric switch will be turned on, no water tap will be opened, and no fuel truck will enter until the Israeli abductees are returned home,” he said in a statement.
“We will win. They will not receive a drop of water or a single battery until they leave the world,” he added. https://www.newarab.com/news/what-have-israeli-officials-said-about-palestinians-gaza
Israeli Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu
Speaking in a radio interview, the far-right minister maintained that “there are no non-combatants in Gaza,” adding that providing humanitarian aid to the Strip would constitute “a failure.”
Eliyahu was then asked if — since there are no non-combatants in his view — a nuclear attack on the Gaza Strip is an option. “That’s one way,” he responded.
In the US, Senator Lindsey Graham called for the wholesale destruction of Gaza. “We are in a religious war here. I’m with Israel. Do whatever the hell you have to do to defend yourself. Level the place,” he told Fox News.